September 15, 2013

Girls & Peace


I haven’t updated my blog for ages! Geez, my bad! It had been three months since I wrote anything while so much happened during the long hiatus. Well my life was turning literally upside down and I’ve been struggling ever since. But let’s skip the long story-telling. I just want to hop to the whole fun part!

Yesterday I went to SNSD’s first solo tour to Indonesia "2013 Girls’ Generation’s World Tour – Girls & Peace", oh yes! It was kinda awesome I can tell. They are really pretty! And skinny! Somehow I just noticed how skinny they actually are. I knew they have lesser fat than normal human do, but I had no idea that they would be that skinny.



I wasn’t on the best spot anyway. Being quite far from the stage left me gone home without proper close up pictures of the girls. I could only show you the awesome lighting and stage. Haha. Lesson learned for me if I want to watch them any time in the future, I’d better pay more to get closer to the stage. Or just join the crowd in festival *and wish to be lucky enough to get the signed plastic balls they threw*

The decoration was great, I can say. The props were numerous and fabulous; I remember they were dramatically emerged sitting on a giant cake that moved along the stage. And their costumes were fantastic; I especially adore their stunning little white dress + silver obi and simple wearable shirt + pink short during the encore. I googled for more proper pictures of the girls and found out that they wore the same outfit during their concert in Taipei. So these are what I am talking about:

| grabbed from Seohyun fan blog here |

This was the concert many people had been waiting for – I was one of them. The girls have been such an inspiration to many Indonesians, I believe. Many people had been imagining this day to come. Well... with all advent excitements I had, I got to say I am disappointed with their long-awaited performance. They obviously looked exhausted. It was clear that some girls just didn't give their best. They (those some) didn't even dance properly! Though I could understand their tiresome, still couldn't I hide my dissatisfaction. I personally spotted some girls were... sulky. *sigh* I’m still looking forward for their next concert in Indonesia nevertheless. In that next wishful show, I wish they will be in better healthier condition.

Anyway here is my outfit for the concert:

Modcloth baroque dress, Primark daypack, Hush Puppies boots |
I went simple with fuss-free dress I bought from Modcloth. This dress is stunning in vibrant blue baroque print. It also comes with a great fabric quality; it doesn't wrinkle at all! A perfect little summer dress for sure.


18 comments:

  1. Wonderful outfit...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vanessa!
      Your blog is awesome as well!
      I've followed you on bloglovin.
      Looking forward for the other way round.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely dress , you look so pretty !

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Totally love the photos :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post!!!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx
    Gleaming Spire // Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely dress besides you have a great blog !
    i like it a lot

    hope you had a nice weekend ?

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you're back my dear!
    thanks for your visit

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit. Modcloth has some amazing (&weird) stuff! I'm so jealous you went to their concert & I found it hilarious how you implied they weren't "normal humans" haha I really love their pink outfits! I'm the biggest sucker for pink & sequins!


    The Fashann Monster

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi there Regina! thanks for dropping a lovely comment on my blog. Sure let's follow each other! following you now via bloglovin <3 waiting for you to follow back

    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your style! simple and pretty <3

    love, agnes.
    http://singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty dress :)


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love how you paired that dress with the boots <3

    http://amaliafajrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing!!!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your boots and your dress as well <3
    And sure, I've followed you on Bloglovin'.
    Waiting for you to return the favor ;-)

    xx,
    Stefany from Taste of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  15. great dress, you style it awesomely here....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. SNSD!!! love them <33 love your dress!! anyway, mind to follow each other? :)

    xx,
    www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for reading my writings. Feel free to leave some insights! I'd be very thrilled to read every of them.

Love,
.Gina