December 14, 2013

Sweet Memories


Moving on has never been this hard for me. It’s like every single thing, old or not so old stuffs, related to that one beloved guy. Even looking at my legs exasperatingly reminds me of him! How crazy is this?! I used to be a forgetful person and this former love story creates such strong stimuli for my brain to work in unbelievably prima condition. (Where were you when I was in a relationship with textbook, brainie?!)

I used to get frustrated by how I couldn’t get rid over the past. Every time I tried harder to let go or move on or simply being amnesic, the hardest the memory bounced back to me.



A year went by whilst there's a whole mess up inside my undefined feeling, I just let myself trapped in those memories. It’s not that I don’t give a try anymore – I just give time the chance to show its healing power. People say time heals, don’t they? Well at least what stay on my mind are the beautiful memories that make me embrace what I had back then.

I could not imagine what if the other way around happened. What if the never-ending quarrels stayed instead of our cuddling moments? What if the harsh words keep popping instead of our giggles? How sad and bitter my life would’ve been if the resent and anger creeping inside my head the whole year.

So I let myself drenched in the sweet memories and stop acting like I had a terrible romance. I had a beautiful story back then. Nothing could make it less worth to remember. And I believe I will taste much sweeter relationship in the short future.

| Taken by Marvin Lee ||

6 comments:

  1. Amazing pics,you are so pretty. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. While others commented about your pic,i'll comment on your #galauness
    i always believe that our sadness we felt about love is all equal to our happiness before
    so dont worry :) anyway, from your face i think you're such an easy going person.. cheer up!
    thanks for approving me gina.. Salam ganesha :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty! Especially with those flower crown. You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karina, thank you for your compliment. It meant a lot. :)

      Love,
      .G
      Bloglovin

      Delete

Hi there! Thanks for reading my writings. Feel free to leave some insights! I'd be very thrilled to read every of them.

Love,
.Gina