December 2, 2013

Uncertainty


I’m not so sure about my future; well, who is? I was afraid making a single decision, terrified could I choose the wrong one. There was me for months: confused and wandered in endless circle of perplexity. It yielded nothing but a waste of time.

Over time I learned that no matter how uncertain it is we need to move forward nevertheless. Choosing one direction and be wrong is still the best decision taken - rather than standing still and end up with nothing. At the end of the day uncertainty is the only thing that quite certain, isn’t it?

World has been erratic enough to bring me standing here right now. Still, I can’t wait to see what the uncertain future holds for me! I am wholly grateful in any way. To the uncertain future we go!


 
 
shopatvelvet blouse, embroidery jacket and pencil skirt; TRF pump |

6 comments:

  1. Now i know how often you shop at shopatvelvet... =)

    no one knows about their future... always prepare and do the best for everything that you are doing right now.. enjoy every moment and smile...

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog!!!
    Can we follow each other via gfc bloglovin and g+?

    http://asweetwoorld.blogspot.com/2013/11/dress-like-fashionista.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so stunning! :) Amazing outfit dear.

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know!
    http://youcallmereckless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit, loooove the jacket!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for reading my writings. Feel free to leave some insights! I'd be very thrilled to read every of them.

Love,
.Gina