March 27, 2014

Life Lesson


People can leave you.

Your job can leave you.

Just make sure your creativity stays.


I'm absolutely living a beautiful stage of life when I have nothing but sparks of creativity and a huge will. Well nothing is way too exaggerating. I do have friends and family that keep me sane all the time. :D

I don't mean to brag anywhere here but I am amazed by how far my will and creativity could bring me to this very moment. People can leave you, hurt you, hate you, spread lies about you, take advantage out of you, deceive you, rob you, fire you; it is still you who determine what you'll become. You can moan and stay depressed all the way or use whatever left in you and be awesome instead. I choose the second option and I know I do great.

Well if you anywhere around your hardest time, I just want you to know that I could pass mine and I believe you can pass yours too. :)

| Vintage blouse, DIY skirt, Steve Madden wedges, Charles & Keith purse, Zara necklace |

| Pictures taken by Handi Cristianto |

10 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee your skirt so much!! You look pretty :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is to die for!!

    Loved your blog, I'm following you now on Bloglovin'

    www.meetameblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! You're so pretty. Would you mind to follow each other?
    Just let me know.


    www.elinivana.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your skirt is so awesome♥♥♥♥


    staysya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything! great photos :D

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect combo!

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. DIY skirt?! Omg i'm in love. It's super beautiful! Great outfit

    www.thebisqueellephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. DIY skirt?! Omg i'm in love. It's super beautiful! Great outfit

    www.thebisqueellephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous - that skirt is so stunning!
    x

    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for reading my writings. Feel free to leave some insights! I'd be very thrilled to read every of them.

Love,
.Gina