March 16, 2014

Not a Pants Person


Random fact about me:

I'm not a pants person!


It is pretty obvious that I am not a fan of pants. I have numerous skirts *especially after I can sew my own skirts* but only a few pair of pants. And half of them are pajamas and sports-wear. Oh, I just don't like my silhouette in pants! I feel less feminine in it and I don't like that.

Well I DO wear pants in my daily life. Whenever I feel too lazy to dress up, I will pick up my shorts (actually my sister's) and pair it with anything. However it is a rare occasion for me buying pants. This ikat pants is a few of the exceptions. In fact, I really love this one. :)

Well how about you? Are you a pants-person or a skirt-person?


| Zara top. Cotton Ink ikat pants, TRF pumps, mno.logie perspex clutch, Herneeds necklace |
Candid moment! lol

13 comments:

  1. super love the look from head to toe! so pretty!
    i think i'm a pants person because it's more practical but i love skirts as well! lol


    Love,
    Pudding Monster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a pans person? Seriously? Padahal bagus banget kalo pake pants, kan kamu tinggi :) Tapi cantik juga ko kalo pake rok.

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your top and heels! you look stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit :)

    http://soniatahir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect look as always, love your style. *__*
    Lovely greets Vanessa <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. in fact the pants looks great on you!
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  7. <3 <3 <3 I like your hair , style, look

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, for your lovely comment. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha agree with you, cz I'm no a pants person too! <3 I always love skirt <3
    Btw, You still look gorgeous with those ikat pants! Sweet look <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for reading my writings. Feel free to leave some insights! I'd be very thrilled to read every of them.

Love,
.Gina