April 5, 2014

(Previously) Shopaholic



Shopping has become too easy to be done. We don't even need to get off of our bed to do that: with the help of technology of online shopping and mobile and/or internet banking everything is possible. It’s too easy that even more shopaholic emerging here and there. Well I used to be one either. My shopping habit was uncontrollable up to the point I bought too many stuffs I neglected and forgot I ever had such ones.

My shopaholic behavior has dramatically changed ever since I saw my own clothes, I mean skirts. Wearing my own creation makes me become more aware on what I have and what I put on my body. In fact, I appreciate clothes more than I ever did. I could imagine that there is a big story behind every piece of shirt we wear. It's something thoughtfully designed and manufactured. Knowing that makes me appreciate and apparently falls in deep love for indigenous local brands and handcrafted goods. At the same time I loathe those imitations and ungraceful copycat even more.


| Shopatvelvet blouse, DIY skirt, Vietnam-handcrafted bag |
Pictures taken by the talented Oscar Fernando

2 comments:

  1. Lovely colour! You look so pretty

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for reading my writings. Feel free to leave some insights! I'd be very thrilled to read every of them.

Love,
.Gina