May 3, 2014

Outside



Donald Walsh once said

life begins at the end of our comfort zone.



Well, what do you see outside?

Apparently I see discouraging statements, uncertain path, worrisome thoughts, long-winning battle, unexpected changes, incurable longing. All things that pulled me away from moving forward. At the same time I see the ocean-wide probabilities. The probabilities I hope will worth the try.

I sigh a lot in between the losses I face and the probabilities I imagine. But I keep moving away from the core of my comfort zone just to prove myself that I can be better. One thing I keep clinging to is that we build our own comfort zone. What I do now is not leaving what I already built. I just expanding the zone and build a more comfort one. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, so beautiful and romantic pictures. ;-)
    Lovely greets Ness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being an inspiration, steppie! Love your writings and thoughts! You are a talented & passionate one, as i knew you from the first time we met! Keep on enlarging your world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik banget si steppie!
    please post more, im looking forward to it hehehee

    please blog my blog,
    www.shotsatsilverlining.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Thanks for reading my writings. Feel free to leave some insights! I'd be very thrilled to read every of them.

Love,
.Gina